SmartSat CRC RMIT Researcher Engagement Workshop
17 May 2021, 9:30 am
RMIT University city campus, Online blended workshop
The SmartSat CRC is a consortium founded in 2019 with RMIT as a supporting partner. Across RMIT’s Space and Spatial capability (SASCCAR) and the Enabling Capability Platform more widely there exists significant capacity to develop new applied research projects with SmartSat CRC partners and funding. This workshop aims to help RMIT researchers to better understand the requirements, funding schemes and deadlines open to them through the CRC, as well as kick start the development of new proposals. There will be an opportunity to hear directly from the SmartSat CRC, as well as get immediate feedback on your questions and ideas.
Please note: due to a technical error, this recording is missing the Welcome and acknowledgement of country spoken by Matt Duckham and the Introductions by Clare Russell and Allison Kealy. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes.
- If you attend you can expect to:
- Get the latest information on SmartSat CRC priorities, funding opportunities and schemes from the SmartSat leadership team;
- Get the opportunity to all questions and get feedback from the SmartSat CRC team and key industry partners;
- Connect with other RMIT researchers with related interests in developing SmartSat CRC projects.
Draft outline program
- Welcome and Introduction
- Overview of SmartSatCRC priorities, initiatives, and opportunities from SmartSat CRC leadership
- Questions to SmartSat, RMIT, and Industry panel
- Brainstorm session: Opportunity to get rapid feedback on project ideas
- Summary, close, and further info
The SmartSat CRC team has asked to draw your attention to some important resources for researchers:
- The SmartSat CRC Expression of Interest Template
- The SmartSat CRC Research Project Investment Criteria and Approvals Policy
- The SmartSat CRC Project Costing Principles Procedure